Heavy Duty CNC Machine Introduction
Heavy Duty CNC Machine Application
1. Furniture: wooden doors, cabinets, plate, office and wood furniture, tables, chair, doors and windows.
2. Wooden products: voice box, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines table, instruments.
3. Plate processing: insulation part, plastic chemical components, PCB, inner body of car, bowling tracks, stairs, anti bate board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixed compounds.
4. Decorate industry: Acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, organic glass, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum plate engraving and milling process.
Heavy Duty CNC Machine Service
1. 24 months quality guaranty, heavy duty cnc machine main parts (excluding the consumables) shall be changed free of charge if there is any problem during the warranty period.
2. Lifetime maintenance free of charge.
3. Free training course at our plant
4. We will provide the consumable parts at an agency price when you need replacement.
5. 24 hours on line service each day, free technical support.
6. Heavy duty cnc machine has been adjusted before delivery.
7. Professional English speaking engineer can be send to your factory for install or adjust if necessary.
Heavy Duty CNC Machine Manufacturer
Philicam Group was established in 2003, which is a high-tech corporation with heavy duty cnc machine's development, design, production, maintainance and marketing. Engaged in R&D of CAD/CAM technology with the cooperation of Shandong Mechanical Institute, Philicam enjoys fast development and has a high level Professionalism and service system.
Heavy Duty CNC Machine Customer
Heavy duty cnc machine's customers and agents are located more than 120 countries like south-east Asia, Middle east, America areas and Europe. Customers satisfaction is our greatest goal.
Similar Heavy Duty CNC Machine
|Single Head CNC Router||Double Head CNC Router|| Disk ATC CNC Router|
Releated Heavy Duty CNC Machine Video
|Water tank cnc router|
|Linear atc cnc router|
|Disk atc cnc router||ATC cnc router machine|
Contact with Jenna 0086-17852823523
Enjoy the moment
A Man and a Satyr having struck up an acquaintance, sat down together to eat. The day being wintry and cold, the Man put his fingers to his mouse and blew opon them. "What's that for, my friend?" asked the Satyr. " My hands are so cold," said the Man, "I do it to warm them." In a little while some hot food was placed before them, and the Man, raising the dish to his mouse, again blew opon it. "And what's the meaning of that, now?" said the Satyr. "Oh," replied the Man, "my porridge is so hot, I do it to cool it." "Nay, then," said the Satyr, "from this moment I renounce your friendship, for I will have nothing to do with one who blows hot and cold with the same mouse."
The miser and his gold
Once upon a time there was a miser. He hid his gold under a tree. Every week he used to dig it up.