CNC router machine current maintenance
1. Check before turning on the machine every day; for example, whether the communication line, motor line, and optocoupler line are loose and the voltage is stable; then turn on the machine power, move the machine back and forth twice, and start working.
2. Clean the sensor (optical coupler, proximity switch) to prevent dust, powder and oil from sticking to the sensor, affecting its sensitivity or causing false touch.
3.Clean the dust and debris on the exposed guide rail (bright rod), and clean it with No. 2 engine oil. After cleaning, add butter or No. 2 lithium grease.
4. After the day's work is completed, remove the engraving knife first, and let the spindle chuck and lock nut be in a relaxed state. This will help extend the life of the spindle chuck. Then we started to clean the work surface, which can be cleaned with a brush. Note that it is usually best not to pile up debris on the work surface to avoid deformation of the platform.
5. The engraving machine of the water-cooled spindle should ensure the cleanness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. The water-cooled spindle motor must not be deficient. Change the cooling water regularly to prevent the water temperature from becoming too high and the circulating water as much as possible. You can change the large capacity. Water tank.
6. Move the machine head to the lower left or lower right position to prevent collision, and then cut off the power supply; do not pull the plug when it is powered on.
7. Maintenance when the engraving machine is not in use for a long time: When the engraving machine is not in use for a long time, it should be powered on 1-2 times a week, especially in the rainy season when the environment is relatively humid, so that the engraving machine can run for about an hour in the air. Utilize the heat of the electrical component itself to dissipate the moisture in the numerical control system to ensure the stability and reliability of the electronic device.
8. Inverter maintenance: The inverter has been debugged before leaving the factory. It is forbidden to debug and change the cable without permission to prevent damage to the motor or the inverter due to data input errors.
9. Regularly clean the heat dissipation and ventilation system of the circuit box. Please regularly check whether the fans on the electric control box work normally. Clean the dust in the electric control box regularly with a vacuum cleaner and check whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure the circuit is safe and reliable. use.
10. The door of the electric control box should be opened as few as possible, and it is forbidden to open the door. During the carving, there will generally be dust, wood chips or metal powder. Once they fall on the circuit board or electronic devices in the electric control box, it will easily cause damage. The insulation resistance between devices decreases, and even damages components and circuit boards.
11. Regularly check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose.
12. Maintenance of vacuum pump:
The wire mesh in the suction port of the water circulation air pump is used to prevent foreign particles from entering the pump body. This filter should be kept clean at all times to avoid clogging and causing the pumping speed to drop. When the water pump is not in use, it should be powered on every few days. Minutes to prevent the pump body from rusting and cannot run normally.
B Tongyou vacuum pump should also loosen the butterfly nut, take out the paper filter element and regularly clean the filter screen with high pressure gas. If the filter element is not smooth or damaged, you should replace it in time. Depending on the length of use, you can use a high-pressure oil gun to oil the bearings.
13. Operate strictly in accordance with the instructions for use and follow safe use practices.
The engraving machine is also alive as human beings. In order to keep the various parts of the engraving machine in good condition, it is very important to maintain regular maintenance. In this way, many hidden troubles can be eliminated in the bud state and prevent vicious accidents. Operators should develop a good habit of often using the equipment for maintenance!